10.19.2010

Bowled over

I cannot believe how great the response has been for my plate and bowl sets...one might say I'm bowled over by it all!  Many, many, many thanks to Lesleyanne at Macaroni Kid Virginia Beach for helping me get my name out there by giving away one of my sets as a promotional item.  She told me the set had the most entries out of anything she's given away so far!  Sets are being sold for $15, which includes one plate, one bowl, and one personalized insert for each.  Additional inserts for holidays, seasons, sports, etc. can be purchased for $1 each.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place your order.

 I started up a Fancy Fonts page on Facebook, so be sure to check it out and "like" it, of course.  The holidays are quickly approaching, so you may want to think about letting Fancy Fonts cross all of the kids off your list this year.  I found a website that still carries the sets, so I will continue to order them until they shut me down!  Until then, I will be hard at work making plates and bowls for kids from Ithaca, New York all the way to Charleston, South Carolina, and many places in between.  Here are a few more samples of this busy lady's work:

















No comments:

Post a Comment