4.27.2011

A tale of two piggies

It's been a quiet couple of weeks for Fancy Fonts, which really couldn't have happened at a better time.  My best bud was in town from New York for a long weekend, followed by my husband leaving town for a week, then our anniversary, then Easter.  Phew!  Needless to say, there was little time to get Fancy with all that going on!  I'm back in the swing of things now, and it was all kicked off with another Piggy for Parkinson's.  The Melvin Weinstein Parkinson's Foundation included me in another giveaway, this time for a lucky subscriber to their newsletter.  The winner chose a Batman themed piggy for her older son, making it the third piggy of its kind to date.  This one is just a mini version of the others:

Pretty intimidating, wouldn't you say? 

"POW!" font 

"WHAM!" coin slot

Gotham's cry for help

Like any good mom would, the winner ordered another piggy bank for her younger son, who is a huge fan of Thomas the Train (Salty, in particular).  I'll have to admit, as the mom of two daughters, I had to do a little research to see exactly who Salty was!  Hope the little guy is happy with the outcome:





Medium piggies like Caden's are available for purchase for $15, while large piggies like Griffin's are $25.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order. 

I'm excited to get back into the world of Disney with my next project...a piggy bank for a little girl who loves Mickey and Minnie.  I bow down to her mother's sewing skills, so it's quite the honor to be working on this for Miss Madeline!  Stay tuned.

We're almost at our last call for brides who want to take advantage of Fancy Fonts' first ever giveaway!  The first bride to book my calligraphy services by April 30th will have 25 invitations (inner and outer envelopes) addressed for FREE!  This is a $25 value, so hurry before it's gone!  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment