1.23.2014

Featured Fancy Friday - Volume 2

There's a saying that is rather appropriate for this week's featured Fancy:

Necessity is the mother of all invention.

Wait, no...I don't think that's quite right.  Let's try this one:

Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention: agreed!

Yes, yes.  That's it.  Not that I actually invented this product, but I saw a need, added some Fancy, and "invented" the newest member of the Fancy Fonts family.  

So if Santa (or Grandma) gave your kid this for Christmas...


...then there's a good chance that most surfaces of your house now look like this:

Neon Rainbow Loom Bands

And you can totally relate to this:

parenting ~ rainbow loom bands

But have no fear, Fancy Fonts is here!  Turn clean up into a sorting and fine motor skill activity for your kid with their own personalized Rainbow Loom organizer:





Each storage box has 24 compartments, and the little slats can be removed and configured however you like.  What's really great is that the rainbow loom itself fits right inside.  That noise you're hearing right now is the angels singing on high.  

Christmas Elf on the Shelf idea. Rainbow Loom band angel (like a snow angel).

So now instead of cursing those teeny tiny bands all to hell, you can appreciate what a cool activity the Rainbow Loom is for your kid.  It's possible I've had more fun than my daughters when it comes to learning new patterns, so I may have to make myself my own storage kit sooner rather than later.  

Rainbow Loom storage containers are available for $15 (plus tax).  Please email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com with orders, questions, and comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment