1.17.2014

Featured Fancy Friday - Volume 1

As you may have read in my last post, I have made a commitment to be a better business person this year.  I've been scouring the Internet for ideas  on how to do just that, and one thing that came up often was to share blog posts on a consistent basis - whether it's once a day, once a week, or once a month, I should be blogging regularly.  So right now, while my rate of Fancy is on the slower end of the spectrum, I'll aim for once a week.

Some of you are new to Fancy Fonts, so I'd love to share some of my fan favorites with you.  What better day of the week to feature fan favorite Fancy than on Friday?!  So here it is, the first installment of Featured Fancy Friday!



Most of us are slowly starting to come out of the fog that is the holiday season, and since I'm still working on a Christmas canvas for a patient customer, you could count me in that group.  But Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I'm all about showing the love!  A quick heads up...what I'm about to show you might have you craving a little something sweet.



How Fancy are these custom conversation hearts?!  Pictured above are four wooden heart-shaped plaques, painted to replicate the colors of the conversation heart candies available around Valentine's Day.  They're mounted on a decorative ribbon with a hook at the top for hanging.  Each of these particular hearts measures 5 inches from top to bottom.   If you're short on space but still need something Fancy for your Valentine's Day decor, consider a slightly larger solo heart:



This Fancy guy measures 7 inches from top to bottom and has a loop of decorative ribbon for hanging.  Solo hearts make great gifts for teachers, care givers, or anyone you want to show a little love.



Hearts can be painted any color you like, and the choice of fonts is endless.  Pricing for conversation heart wall hangings is based on size and number of hearts - each 5" heart is $6 (so $24 for a family of four as pictured above), and 7" hearts are $8 each.  

To place an order, please email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com.  And if you don't already, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram (@fancyfontsvb) to see what's running through my Fancy little brain!  I hope you've enjoyed Fancy Fonts' first ever Featured Fancy Friday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment