3.03.2010

Welcome to Fancy Fonts by Karen Psimas!

Thank you for your interest in Fancy Fonts! A stay-at-home mom of two daughters in Virginia Beach, I have recently made calligraphy the creative outlet that helps me unwind at night after the kids go to bed. For me, there is something therapeutic about calligraphy, and I am happy to share the product of my therapy with you!

My services include - but are not limited to - invitations, place cards, wedding albums, family trees, and any other creative project that requires the personalized touch of calligraphy. Below are some samples of my work (click to enlarge):







My rates are as follows:


          Envelopes...................................................$0.75 each
                   
                    Wedding Invitations
                     Outer Envelopes........................................$0.75 each
                     Outer Envelopes w/2 line return address...$1.25 each
                     Inner Envelopes........................................$0.25 each
                     Invitation Assembly (stuff & stamp)..........$0.25 each*
                     *customer supplies postage

                    Fill-in Invitations.......................................$0.25 per line

                    Place Cards................................................$0.25 each
                    Place Cards w/Table Number.....................$0.50 each

                    Buffet Cards................................................$0.25 each

                    Miscellaneous Creative Projects*...............TBD
                    *including but not limited to family trees, 
                       baby books, documents, etc.

                    Pick-up/Delivery of Paper Goods................TBD









I look forward to helping you add a personal touch to your project or event!

3 comments:

  1. Hey....I may need your services at some point! I'll keep you posted! (: So happy you are finally utilizing just one of your plethora of talents for profit! I love it. Rock on Coastal Calligraphy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Your work is gorgeous. I will pass the word. Prices are good too.
    Pat Rogers...your former client at TTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seeing that writing brings back so many good memories of birthday cards, letters, etc.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete