3.16.2010

More samples...and a few shout outs

As promised, here are a few more samples (click to enlarge):


A lot of my work is done simply with an ultra fine tip Sharpie, but below is a sample of a more traditional calligraphy font done with a chiseled tip pen.  


A more traditional formal font


Another contemporary style


This is the title page of my wedding album (made by Creative Photos)


A few pages of my daughter's baby book


In addition to working on more samples, I spent much of yesterday visiting various places of business, trying to get my name out there.  I'd like to give a shout out to a couple of people who do incredible work:


Jo Ann Turner of By Request - Floral Designs for Special Events
Jo Ann is a master at making real and silk floral arrangements, bouquets, centerpieces, gift baskets, and much more.  I was blown away by the attention to detail shown at one of her events, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for my brother and his fiance!  Call or e-mail her for an appointment: 

Rebecca Klages-Sticklen of Becky's Cakes, LLC
These cakes are insane!!!  From quirky to elegant, Rebecca seems to be able to do it all.  Check out her website, just maybe not on an empty stomach:


No comments:

Post a Comment