8.11.2010

A touch of whimsy

Feels good to have finished my most involved order in record time, during one of the busiest weeks in recent history...this was my fifth bride getting married between 9/25 and 10/9!  It was fun to use more of a whimsical font and bold colors for these wedding invitations.  Slightly annoyed my picture came out a bit blurry, but you get the idea (click to enlarge):





Hoping to get some more fall brides on the docket, and I would love to add a Sweet 16 or Bar/Bat Mitzvah to my repertoire.  I've seen a ton of pregnant bellies on the beach this summer...my services are a great gift for new moms who want to send out birth announcements while trying to feed the baby, and change the baby, and get the baby to sleep, and feed the baby, and change the baby...!  Anyone in mind?  Send them my way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment